What it does
When phosphate levels rise above 1,000 parts per billion, a dose of Zero Phos will quickly lower them to acceptable levels in as soon as 24 hours. The 32 oz. bottle contains enough product to remedy a 20K-gallon pool and the treatment process is simple – add the product, watch it work its way through the pool system, and wait a day for it to complete the task. A follow-up test will confirm phosphate removal or let you know levels were high enough that you need another application
Directions for Use
Before applying Zero Phos, make sure all pool equipment is working properly, including pump, filter, skimmer, and heater.
- TO REDUCE HIGH PHOSPHATE LEVELS Backwash and rinse filter according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Apply Zero Phos at a rate of one bottle per 20,000 gallons directly to water around the edges of the pool.
- For pools less than 10,000 gallons, do not exceed 16 oz. in one treatment.
- Allow pump and filter to run continuously for 24-48* hours. Pool water may cloud upon addition but will clear within 48 hours.
- After 48 hours, backwash and rinse the filter according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- If the filter pressure increases 8-10 psi above normal operating pressure, backwash and rinse filter accordingly.
- To prevent further phosphate buildup, use Pool Complete Weekly
Features & Benefits