-Freshens the water
-Suitable for all sanitizers
SpaGuard Water Freshener eliminates odors in spa and hot tub water. It is chlorine and bromine tolerate, so it stays active longer.
- 2 capfuls per 100 gallons or 1 tablespoon per 100 gallons
- Use the container cap as a convenient measure
- Add 2 capfuls or 1 tablespoon or SpaGuard Water Freshener per 100 gallons of water
- Pour directly into water with pump running
- Repeat this dose as needed
- Spa Maintenance Tips:
- Test spa water a minimum of once a week
- keep water pH between 7.2 and 7.6
- keep total alkalinity at 100 ppm - 150 ppm and calcium hardness at 150-300 ppm
- Refill residential spas and hot tubs every 60 days. heavy use commercial spas every 4 days, and normal use commercial spas every 8 days
- Clean and backwash filter with SpaGuard Filter Cleaner & Degreaser a minimum of every 60 days
- At refill time, clean spa surfaces with SpaGuard Surface Cleaner
- Note: This product should never be used to cover any odor resulting form improper use of chemical treatment or improper maintenance.