What it does
Stabilizer 100 is used to prevent free chlorine residual loss in swimming pool water due to sunlight. Protecting your free chlorine from sunlight reduces chlorine consumption and maintenance costs.
- Prevents chlorine loss due to sunlight
- Reduces chlorine consumption and maintenance costs
- Improves efficiency of chlorine generators
Directions for Use
- One pound per 3,000 gallons of pool water to provide an initial stabilizer level of 40 ppm.
- One pound per 4,000 gallons of pool water will provide an initial stabilizer level of 30 ppm.
- Clean filter according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Broadcast directly into pool, scattering over the surface of water.
- Brush undissolved product from the surface of the pool.
- For pools with plastic piping, this product may be slowly added through the skimmer.
- Keep the water circulating continuously for 24 hours after addition.
- When the product reaches the filter, there may be a temporary increase in filter pressure which will dissipate as the product dissolves.
- Do not backwash filter for 48 hours after application of this product
- 100% cyanuric acid
- Compatible with chlorine, Mineral Springs® and saltwater systems
- Do not use in bromine or SoftSwim® system