- 27.5% Hydrogen Peroxide
- pH 3.0
- Patented ClearGuard stabilizer
- Compatible with SoftSwim® and other biguanide systems
- Do not use in chlorine, bromine, Mineral Springs® or saltwater systems
- Powerful oxidizer
- Enhances water clarity
- Effectively oxidizes organic waste
What does it do
SoftSwim® C Clarifier is a unique, patented formulation for use in the BioGuard® SoftSwim® A, B, C Program which includes SoftSwim® A Algicide and SoftSwim B. Regular use of SoftSwim C® keeps water clear and sparkling.
When ALEX® Pro recommends
For low SoftSwim® C level.
As part of the Oxysheen® treatment for Clarifier demand, cloudy water, or Slime/Mold.
As part of the treatment for algae growth.
For regular maintenance in the maintenance section of the analysis recommendations.
In the Tools Quick Calcs Seasons Usage for maintenance.
Directions for Use
- Before opening your pool for the season, take a sample of your pool water to your BioGuard® Dealer for a complete water analysis.
- Once your pool water has been properly balanced, add SoftSwim® Algicide A according to label directions.
- Add one gallon of improved SoftSwim® C Clarifier per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Allow the water to circulate for 24 hours.
- Then adjust the SoftSwim® B to 50 ppm. Resume routine maintenance as instructed by the SoftSwim® Pool Care Guide.
- Once each month, add SoftSwim® C Clarifier at a rate of one gallon per 10,000 gallons of pool water to maintain sparkling clear water.
- With the filter operating, pour SoftSwim® C Clarifier directly into the water in several areas around the pool.
- Allow the treatment to circulate throughout the pool for at least 30 minutes before swimming.
NOTE: Excessive rain, high temperatures or heavy bather loads may require more frequent additions of SoftSwim® C Clarifier.
Available size and product code
- 1 gallon bottles - 22851BIO
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not keep partially full containers. Use all product in container at once, rinse thoroughly in pool water, and dispose of immediately. Product is contained in plastic bag to contain leakage. Do not remove plastic bag prior to application. If there is any liquid in the bag, pour into pool, avoiding contact with the liquid. Hydrogen Peroxide is extremely corrosive. Keep out of the reach of children.