- The process your cell generator uses to convert saltwater into chlorine contributes to higher water pH.
- Protects pool surfaces and equipment by lowering pH to the ideal range
- safer option to store and handle than liquid muriatic acid
BioGuard SaltScapes pH Reducer help decrease ph and total alkalinity levels in salt water pools. As your chlorine generator converts salt in to chlorine it also naturally raises your pools ph level. Ensuring your ph is between 7.2-7.6 will protect your pool surface and equipment.
Salt Scapes Saltwater Pool Care System was designed specifically for saltwater pools and provides everything you will need to keep your saltwater sparkling and protect your equipment and pool surfaces. Saltwater pools are favored for their simpler and gentler approach to pool care, but they do have some unique needs when compared to traditional chlorine pools.
- pH 7.7-8.0
Add .75 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- pH 8.1-8.4
Add 1.25 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- pH Above 8.5
Add 1.50 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Broadcast product into the deep end while pool is not in use and pump is running.
- Allow pool to circulate for two hours then retest pH.
- Add more product if needed.
- Brush any undissolved clumps off surface of pool to avoid bleaching.
- Never add more than 1.5 lb per 10,000 gallons at one time.
- Re-Entry can occur when pH has reached ideal 7.2-7.6 range.
- Sodium Bisulfate: 93.2%
- Other Ingredients: 6.8%