- Removes built-up scale in 15-30 minutes
- Calcium carbonate scales, Calcium phosphate scales, calcium sulfate scale.
- Helps restore cell to peak performance.
Saltwater pools are favored for their simpler and gentler approach to pool care, but they do have some unique maintenance needs when compared to traditional chlorine pools.
BioGuard SaltScapes Saltwater pool care is the professionals choice to address the challenges of chlorine generators and impact of saline chlorination on water conditions. This "salt-specific" product line includes everything you'll need to keep your saltwater sparkling and to protect your generator equipment and pool surfaces.
SALTPOOL TRUTH 3: The environment within your cell can cause chalky white calcium-scale deposits to form on your cell's walls over time, decreasing the chlorine output
BioGuard SaltScapes saltwater pool care cleaner is highly effective at removing calcium carbonate scale, calcium phosphate scale, and calcium sulfate scale. It works quickly in 15-30 minutes to remove built-up scale and can then conveniently be disposed of in your pool.
- One bottle = One cleaning
- Turn off circulation system and remove cell according to manufacture's instructions.
- Cap one cell end with a water-tight cap. Place it (cap-side down) into a clean 5 gal plastic bucket.
- Fill cell with Cell Cleaner. Note: Excess products can be poured into the deepest end of the pool.
- SOAK FOR 15-30 MINUTES. Then pour cell contents into the deepest end of the pool.
- Rinse the cell with a garden hose, reinstall and restart circulation.
- Rinse any spilled solution out of the bucket and off of surrounding surfaces.
FOR BEST RESULTS: Clean cell at least once a season.