- Superchlorinator for swimming pools
- Suitable for use in all pool types
- Restores sparkle and clarity to pool water
BioGuard Burnout 73 is a superchlorinator for swimming pools. With the highest percentage of calcium hypochlorite of all the BioGuard shocks just one pound treats 16,500 gallons of water making it one of the strongest shocks on the market.
1 lb per 16,500 gallons of water.
- Adjust pH between 7.2 and 7.4 prior to shocking or superchlorination.
- Add this product at night or when the pool is not in use.
- To prevent pool water problems, shock at least once per week during periods of heavy use or when water temperatures are above 80 degrees Fahrenheit and once every two weeks in resident pool receiving normal usage.
- Maintain operation of the pump and filter.
- Do not enter the pool until the free chlorine residual has dropped to 4.0 ppm or less as measured using a suitable test kit.
- Between treatments with this product, continue to maintain the proper water balance and sanitizer level in your pool as recommended on the label of your normal pool sanitizer.
- Calcium Hypochlorite: 73%
- Other Ingredients: 27%