- Granular pH decreaser
- Safer option to store and handle than liquid muriatic acid
BioGuard Low 'n Slow pH Reducer help decrease ph and total alkalinity levels in pool water. Ensuring your ph is between 7.2-7.6 will protect your pool surface and equipment.
- pH 7.7-8.0
Add .75 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- pH 8.1-8.4
Add 1.25 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- pH Above 8.5
Add 1.50 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
|If pH Reading is:||7.2 - 7.6||7.7 - 8.0||8.1 - 8.4||Above 8.4|
|Add for each 10,000 gallons||Acceptable Range||3/4 lb||1 1/4 lb||1 1/2 lb|
- Broadcast product into the deep end while pool is not in use and pump is running.
- Allow pool to circulate for two hours then retest pH.
- Add more product if needed.
- Brush any undissolved clumps off surface of pool to avoid bleaching.
- Never add more than 1.5 lb per 10,000 gallons at one time.
- Re-Entry can occur when pH has reached ideal 7.2-7.6 range.
- Sodium Bisulfate: 93.2%
- Other Ingredients: 6.8%