- Natural enzyme formula to reduce scum-lines
- Improves filtration
- Reduces spa odor improving the overall experience.
SpaGuard Natural Spa Enzyme is a natural enzyme formulation designed for use in spas and hot tubs. Though use of these natural enzymes, organic contaminants are broken down naturally and gently. Scum formation and odor are reduced. Spa Water is Clearer and the overall spa experience is enhanced.
- 2 tablespoons per 100 gallons; or 1 oz per 100 gallons
- Use container cap as a convenient measure
- Add 2 tablespoons or 4 capfuls of SpaGuard Natural Spa Enzyme per 100 gallons of water. Pour directly into the water with the spa circulation system operating
- Add the recommended dosage weekly in residential spas. In heavily used spas increase frequency to twice or three times per week. Do not increase dosage
- Spa Maintenance Tips:
- Test spa water a minimum of once a week
- keep water pH between 7.2 and 7.6
- keep total alkalinity at 100 ppm - 150 ppm and calcium hardness at 150-300 ppm
- Refill residential spas and hot tubs every 60 days. heavy use commercial spas every 4 days, and normal use commercial spas every 8 days
- Clean and backwash filter with SpaGuard Filter Cleaner & Degreaser a minimum of every 60 days
- At refill time, clean spa surfaces with SpaGuard Surface Cleaner
FOR BEST RESULTS: Repeat application monthly.