- Protects against sunlight
- Extends life of generated chlorine
- Reduces runtime of salt cell
BioGuard SaltScapes SunShield Stabilizer protects generated chlorine from sunlight, allowing it to last longer and be less demanding on your system. Your salt cell generates unstabilized chlorine which means it diminishes rapidly when exposed to the suns UV rays.
Salt Pool Truth 1: Your salt cell generates unstabilized chlorine, which means it diminishes rapidly when exposed to the sun's UV rays.
Saltwater pools are favored for their simpler and gentler approach to pool care, but they do have some unique maintenance needs when compared to traditional chlorine pools.
BioGuard SaltScapes Saltwater pool care is the choice to address the challenges of chlorine generator and impact of saline chlorination of water conditions. This "salt-specific" product line includes everything you'll need to keep your saltwater sparkling and protect your generator equipment and pool surfaces.
1 lb per 4,000 gallons. One 6.5 lb bottle treats up to 26,000 gallons.
-Typically recommend this method due to the fact that this product is so slow at dissolving.
- Remove any items from skimmer and place in a non-bleachable area away form children and pets.
- SLOWLY add product directly into skimmer with filter and pump operating.
- Apply directly to water broadcasting product into deep end.
- For best results: Test stabilizer levels monthly and maintain a minimum of 30 ppm.
- Cyanuric Acid: 100%