- Quick-dissolving sanitizer and shock great for vinyl-lined pools
- Contains SunShield to protect against sunlight
- Perfect to use in warm/hot water such as hot tubs
BioGuard Super Soluble is a quick dissolving Dichlor based chlorine designed to eliminate bacteria and algae and restore clarity. This product leaves no residue to cloud the water and is safe for use in all types of pools. The formula of this product also contains SunShield protection preventing sunlight to use up your chlorine. Super Soluble is an ideal choice for sanitizing hot tubs and in-ground vinyl-lined pools.
Pools - 1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water
Spas - 1 level teaspoon per 200 gallons
Average daily dose - 2-3 oz per 10,000 gallons or 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon per 200 gallons
- With pump running broadcast one pound of products per 10,000 gallons directly into the water in the deep end of the pool.
- To prevent damage to pool surface, use a pool brush to disperse any granules that may have settled to the bottom of your pool
Maintenance/Initial Treatment Dose:
- With pump running broadcast 4 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons directly into the water in the deep end of the pool as an initial treatment.
- To treat smaller pools or spas, add one level teaspoon of this product per 200 gallons of water.
- Repeat additions until a residual of 1-4 ppm chlorine is established as determined by the use of a test kit or test strips.
- To prevent damage to pool surface, use a pool brush to disperse granules that may have settled to the bottom of the pool. NEVER ALLOW UNDISSOLVED PRODUCT TO REST UN CONTACT WITH BLEACHABLE POOL SURFACES.
- Sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione dihydrate: 99.0%
- Other Ingredients: 1.0%