- Fast-acting Non Chlorine Shock
- Destroys Contaminates and eliminates odors
- Clears cloudy water and contains no chlorine or bromine
BioGuard Oxysheen is a non-chlorine pool shock treatment. It will destroy contaminants such as perspiration, sun tan oils, and other impurities that can affect swimmer comfort. By destroying organic waste, this product can lower your sanitizer consumption, as well as brighten and clarify your pool water. This product dissolves rapidly and completely, so swimming can resume just 15 minutes after application. Restore sparkle and clarity to your pool water with Oxysheen.
- Initial treatment or to clear cloudy water
2 lb per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Regular treatment
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Broadcast to required amount of this product directly into the deep end of the pool with the filtration system running.
- Apply in the morning or evening when no bathers are in the water. Swimming or bathing may be resumed in 15 minutes
- Maintain pH in the range of 7.2 to 7.6 total alkalinity in range of 125-150 ppm or 80-150 ppm for Mineral Springs, and calcium hardness in the range of 175-225 ppm for vinyl and fiberglass 200-275 ppm for plaster
- For SoftSwim Pools
- To help retain a SoftSwim C residual, use at a rate of two and one-half pounds (2 1/2 lb) per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Apply half of this dosage in the skimmer and broadcast half of this dosage directly into the deep end of the pool with the filtration system running
- See your BioGuard dealer if you have any questions.
- Potassium Peroxymonopersulfat**: 42.8%
- Other Ingredients: 57.2% (**Active Oxygen: 4.3%)